The CAMT+E micro-credential is designed for apartment maintenance technicians who are preparing to take a larger role in improving and managing energy efficiency in the communities they serve. By taking this course and studying the recommended reading material, you will be prepared to sit for the CAMT+E micro-credential exam.
What you’ll learn
The CAMT+E Micro-Credential prepares you to:
- Identify energy efficiency opportunities
- Advocate for and communicate effectively with stakeholders about energy efficiency measures
- Install and/or monitor the quality of installation of energy efficiency measures
- Evaluate the effectiveness of energy efficiency performance and upgrades over time.
The CAMT+E Micro-Credential is ideal for apartment maintenance professionals and those looking to advance their knowledge in energy efficiency.
To obtain the CAMT+E maintenance micro-credential, candidates must:
- Obtain the CAMT credential
- Successfully complete this Principles of Energy Efficiency for Maintenance course
- Meet all examination standards