(CAM) Student Housing Micro-Credential
The essential credential for management concerns related to student housing.
The CAM Student Housing micro-credential is designed for apartment managers to gain the knowledge they need to address the distinct set of management concerns related to student housing. By taking this course and studying the recommended reading material, you will be prepared to sit for the CAM Student Housing micro-credential exam.
What you’ll learn
The Student Housing Micro-Credential prepares you to:
- Identify the various types of student housing properties and leasing arrangements
- Plan for unique property maintenance issues in the student housing environment
- Understand the pros and cons of different budget schedules and amenity offerings
- Oversee nontraditional staff with varying needs and priorities
The Student Housing Micro-Credential positions you well for career opportunities and advancement in the student housing market.
To obtain the CAM Student Housing micro-credential, candidates must:
- Obtain the CAM credential
- Successfully complete the Principles of Student Housing course
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy