You’ve fulfilled the requirements for renewing your credential through continuing education or participation in Association or Industry activities and you’re wondering, “Now what?” There’s one final, but very important step – it’s time to submit your documentation.
Below, you’ll find simple, easy guidelines outlined by NAAEI for submitting your CEC documents.
Make sure you have the accepted documentation:
- Certificates of course completion
- Transcript or exam results
- Receipt or confirmation of payment for a program
- A CEC reporting form signed by NAA affiliate apartment association staff
Association and Industry Participation Activities – Provide a copy of:
- Page in directory or newsletter listing board and committee members
- Letter sent to the credential holder to confirm board or committee appointment
- Published article
- Ad, flyer or program list course description, instructor and contact hours
- Letter sent to confirm training assignment
Select the submission source that best meets your needs:
NAAEI provides three ways to submit the required number of continuing education credits (CECs) and renewal fees:
- CEC Submissions: www.naahq.org/renew
- Renewal Payments: www.naahq.org/payments
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Checks Only to: NAAEI Lockbox – P.O. Box 758712, Baltimore, MD 21275
Do not send CEC submissions to the bank lockbox!
Contact NAAEI for missing renewal invoices and to pay your fee:
- If you can’t find your renewal notice and/or you need to update your contact information, Call 833-866-9622 for help
- To pay by credit card, visit naahq.org/payments