Earn your National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) credential and demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to handle all aspects of the apartment leasing profession. The NALP shows employers that you are dedicated to a career in the multifamily industry.
Learn professionalism, teamwork, organization, time management, and technology, all with the goal of developing the skills they need to successfully bring in new residents. By asking participants to think about the leasing process from the prospective and new resident’s point of view, they will understand that everything learned can be placed within the context of what’s important to building a successful leasing relationship.
The NALP Online course contains the following modules:
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process and Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- Market Survey
The NALP certification is perfect for professionals that primarily deal with apartment leasing in day-to-day operations. This course is also highly recommended for leasing consultants, concierges and career changers with hospitality, retail or customer service experience.
- A minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven NALP courses including the Market Survey course (totaling 25 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy.
Learn how to take your career to the next level with the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) certification.